The past couple days have been rather terrible for me, but it’s time I start showing life whose boss. I have more than enough reasons to be happy, and so do you. Here’s my five, what are your top 5 reasons to be happy today?
- My best friend comes home for 10 days starting today!
- It’s $5 dollar Friday at Menchie’s & there’s nothing better than frozen yogurt drown in all the rainbow sprinkles I could ever dream over
- I’m having a Mother-Daughter day with my mom & I love her more than life.
- Patience (my unsnuggly dog) snuggled with me for an hour this morning!
- Sangria is definitely in today’s plan, & boy do I love Sangria
Hi, My name is Carli Lyn. I’m a 21 year-old college student at Maryville University. I am currently making big changes in my life and trying to decide what is the best major route for me (yes, as a junior , for the third time). Give me a break, I’m still young with almo
st 4/5ths of my life ahead of me. Trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life is a huge stressor in my life and I want you to join me on this journey.
Now, the journey of changing my major isn’t going to be the focus of my blog, but that’s just a little background for you.
I’m going to focus on my disability, which is HUGE for me, considering I still ignore people who ask me about it.
When I was 5 and half years old I was diagnosed with a debilitating bone disease that intern has me growing a second skeleton. I have Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva or FOP because otherwise, it’s a mouthful. Although this disease is a pain in the kabooty, I don’t let it effect my life any more than it needs too. I hate that the disease is the first thing people see about me- they don’t see the incredible young women I strive to be.
This blog is going be all about challenging your viewpoint and how I crush the stereotype you impose on me.