- My favorite color is light blue, but my favorite shade changes by the week.
- My favorite number is 218.
- I need unsweet tea to properly function. Unpopular opinion: Sweet Tea is gross.
- I absolutely love flamingos. My room is filled with them, right down to my shower curtain. My life motto even relates to them, “who gives a flock?”
- I’m the pickiest eater you’ll ever meet. I wish I was exaggerating when I eat a total of ten things. (no, it doesn’t get boring).
- I’m obsessed with all things Cardinals Baseball. My favorite player is Randal Grichuk.
- I love dogs. I have three of my own and claim many of my friends’ as my own. Patience & Graci are my babies, & I’m one proud momma.
- I love to read, and once I start it’s hard for me to stop.
- I love all things social media, & my phones never far from my sight.
- I have a sllliigghhht online shopping addiction.
- I monogram everything. Like, how do you know its mine, if it’s not monogrammed?
- I can’t sleep without a blanket… but that also might be because my room is cold enough for penguins to live.
- I could eat pizza every day of my life.. My record is 11 straight days.
- I love all things planners, pens, & highlighters.
- I love reality TV, my current favorite shows are OutDaughtered & Bringing Up Bates.
Published by carlilyn.blog
Hi, my name is Carli Lyn. I'm a little sassy & a little smart-assy. I'm a 25 year old grandma who loves to sleep, drink tea, & watch TV. I'm an avid (okay, crazy-obsessed) St. Louis Cardinals baseball fan. I am a crazy obsessed dog mom to my two little girls- Patience & Graci. I'm the pickiest eater you'll ever meet. The only healthy habit I have is drinking 8+ cups of water a day. I love Target. I love planners & pens. I love organization and anything HGTV.
Oh also, I have a rare genetic bone condition- Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva &I have really cute little big toes.
View more posts